We started off our week with a science centers! We had so much fun exploring the different experiments.
To investigate igloos, we watched this video on Inuits building an igloo:
1. building a winter setting in the block corner and then writing labels with post-it notes
2. exploring igloos by making structures out of sugar cubes and mini marshmallows
3. making symmetrical snowflakes and snowmen with loose parts, and then counting the parts
4. building a snowman with play-doh, and then explaining "how to" on Seesaw
5. Exploring ice in the sensory table, and sorting/patterning the objects frozen inside the ice